Molecular Sieve Beads 10A has a pore size of roughly 10A. The sieve beads are used for refining liquids/oils. Due to its pore structure, it can co-absorb CO2, H20, H2S and chlorine compounds, but needs to be dried and activated for every use to absorb.
Molecular Sieve 10A
- Purifying gases and liquids,
- Removing water vapor from hydrocarbons and alcohol vapor,
- As a drying agent for solvents,
- Beads can be reused – just reheat them in an oven, which dehydrates/reactivates them,
- Can be used for removing carbon dioxide from streams of air passing over the beads.